What information does XKaliber collect?
In order to access and use the XKaliber Services you may be required to provide the following information, collectively referred to as “Personal Information”:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, email, and other similar information
- Financial information, such as your bank account number, bank routing number, or credit or debit card information.
- Information that you may provide in the course of interacting with XKaliber Customer Support via phone, email, online, or other correspondence.
- In the course of using the XKaliber Services, we may also collect the following information, collectively referred to as “Technical Information”: your IP address, type of mobile device, operating system, and browser.
How does XKaliber use the Personal Information we collect?
We collect your Personal Information to:
- Enable transactions using the XKaliber Services.
- Notify you about your transaction activity and history.
- Provide customer support.
- Verify your identity and transaction information.
- Identify, prevent, and report potentially prohibited or fraudulent activities.
- Customize and improve your experience with the XKaliber Services.
- Notify you about changes to the XKaliber Services and/or XKaliber Terms and Conditions.
- Provide you with updates, offers, and information about the XKaliber Services.
Does XKaliber share your Personal Information?
We may share your Personal Information as follows:
- In order to provide and maintain the XKaliber Services, we may share your Personal Information with third-parties for purposes of fraud prevention and identity verification. In the course of conducting transactions using the XKaliber Services, your Personal Information necessary to complete such transactions will be made available to participating financial institutions. Such third-parties are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide the XKaliber Services.
- If disclosure is necessary to comply with any applicable law, legal process, or government request.
- To investigate and enforce potential or actual violations of the XKaliber Terms and Conditions or other operative agreements regarding access to or use of the XKaliber Services.
- EXCEPT FOR THE CIRCUMSTANCES DESCRIBED ABOVE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL XKALIBER SELL, EXCHANGE, RELEASE, OR OTHERWISE MAKE AVAILABLE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A THIRD PARTY WITHOUT YOUR EXPRESS PRIOR CONSENT.
How does XKaliber protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information when you access and utilize the XKaliber Services. All Personal Information is transmitted and protected with industry-standard security levels and/or encryption. XKaliber also has in place internal policies and restrictions regarding access to data.
www.XKaliber.co and www.getXKaliber.co utilize persistent cookies that are stored on your hard drive and are used to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. These cookies are also used to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
How do I update my information?
If any of your Personal Information changes, you can update or correct it in the Supplier Store Manager section of the website, or contact XKaliber directly for help to make the changes.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the XKaliber Services.